- This event has passed.
PCI Continuing Education Webinar Series: Materials Selection Matters
March 30, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Earn CE Credit from the comfort of your own office – join us for our next free webinar.
“Material Selection Matters”
Dear PCI Member,
The Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute’s next free webinar is “Material Selection Matters.”
This provides a great opportunity for you to:
- Promote the benefits of precast concrete to your current and potential customers. Help get the word out locally by inviting customers and prospects to join in one of the webinars. Feel free to copy and paste the template below and send it to your contacts.
- Provide value by helping your current and potential customers earn continuing education credit while learning about the benefits of precast concrete. Each webinar may be registered with AIA, USGBC and/or NCEES for continuing education credit.
- Get in front of your current and potential customers by using the webinar as a lunch-and-learn. Several producers have already taken advantage of this idea. PCI will make the presentation and submit the continuing education credits. Members only need to schedule the lunch time presentation via the webinar with target firms, register and project it during the lunch, provide lunch (if applicable), and share information about their companies after the webinar is complete.
This month’s free webinar will take place Tuesday, March 28 at noon Eastern, or Thursday, March 30 at noon Pacific. This is a great way to provide your contacts with an opportunity to earn continuing education credit, while getting in front of current and potential customers.
Below is information on the webinar. Please do not hesitate to copy and paste the information below into an e-mail and send to your contacts who may be interested in this topic. Please contact Becky King at email@example.com with any questions.
Material Section Matters
Construction professionals specify materials every day; your decisions affect the environment, our communities, and their health and safety. Harnessing the evolving body of knowledge about the impacts of materials on our communities is integral to improving the science and art of architecture and engineering. It is crucial to have transparent, accurate information about building materials in order to select the products that are right for your project.
“Building failures are the most common cause of missed energy targets, durability issues, and health and comfort problems. Making multilayered, high-performance structures and building envelopes function as they should requires a new way of thinking that has not yet become second nature in the industry” John Straube, Ph.D., P.Eng. – Principal RDH Building Science Corporation
- Applications for wood and precast concrete structural and enclosure systems
- State-of-the-art expertise on choosing the right material for the project
- Applying building science principles to construct resilient, durable, long-lasting, healthy and energy-efficient buildings
- Understand how the evolving body of knowledge impacts materials selection to enable you to select the products that are right for your projects and your communities
John Straube, Ph.D., P.Eng., Principal RDH Building Science Corporation
Alex Lukachko, Senior Associate RDH Building Science Corporation