- This event has passed.
PCI Design Handbook Webinar
May 16, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Dear PCI Member,
The Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute’s next free webinar is “PCI Design Handbook: Precast and Prestressed Concrete, Eighth Edition.”
This provides a great opportunity for you to:
- Promote the benefits of precast concrete to your current and potential customers. Help get the word out locally by inviting customers and prospects to join in one of the webinars. Feel free to copy and paste the webinar information below and send it to your contacts.
- Provide value by helping your current and potential customers earn continuing education credit while learning about the benefits of precast concrete. Each webinar may be registered with AIA, USGBC and/or NCEES for continuing education credit.
- Get in front of your current and potential customers by using the webinar as a lunch-and-learn. Several producers have already taken advantage of this idea. PCI will make the presentation and submit the continuing education credits. Members only need to schedule the lunch time presentation via the webinar with target firms, register and project it during the lunch, provide lunch (if applicable), and share information about their companies after the webinar is complete.
This month’s free webinar will take place Monday, May 14 at noon Eastern, and Wednesday, May 16 at noon Pacific. This is a great way to provide your contacts with an opportunity to earn continuing education credit, while getting in front of current and potential customers.
Please do not hesitate to copy and paste the following webinar information into an e-mail and send to your contacts who may be interested in this topic. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
PCI Design Handbook: Precast and Prestressed Concrete, Eighth Edition
This webinar will focus on reviewing content and updates for the newest edition of the PCI Design Handbook.
- Identify the content and reference standards in the PCI Design Handbook
- Follow the updates from the 7thto the 8th Edition
- Explain new component and connection design concepts
- Describe the new information included in appendixes
Jared Brewe, PhD, PE, SE, Senior Staff II – Structures, Simpson Gumpertz & Heger