- This event has passed.
Webinar: How Precast Builds: Architectural Versatility
July 30, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
This webinar will provide an understanding of aesthetics available through the use of architectural precast concrete, including its composition, shapes and finish options. Through the use of case studies, attendees will obtain a deeper understanding of precast concrete’s unlimited options when paired with modeling software. Connections will also be discussed, giving attendees a basic understanding of how precast concrete systems connect to the structure.
- Define architectural precast concrete.
- Review architectural precast color, surface texture, and sculptural options.
- Explain the aesthetic styles and treatments available with architectural precast concrete.
- Demonstrate connection and bearing details used on architectural precast concrete buildings.
- Mo Wright – Gate Precast Company, Marketing Director
- Bob Pabst – High Concrete Group, Vice President of Sales
7/30/2020 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM